63 The Cove Road , MARINO SA 5049
Waterfront position with panoramic views!
This Mediterranean style residence is a luxurious and sophisticated home perfectly positioned to capture the breathtaking scenery.
Absolutely stunning cliff top position with sweeping 180 unobstructed views, this is literally on the edge of a cliff. From the main balcony your gaze is drawn north towards the western coastline stretching from Seacliff to Brighton and Glenelg, then beyond to West/Henley Beach and (on a clear day) Grange on the distance.
There is an amazing sense of space with the open plan design, floor to ceiling windows and a sliding door to the balcony that allow the natural gulf sea breeze to flood in. The builder have cleverly chosen to open up the two bedrooms on the lower level onto the patio overlooking the ocean.
- Excellent size, light filled lounge with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors opening to a balcony with breathtaking views over the ocean.
- Two generous bedrooms, master with built in robes + full bathroom with his/hers shower
- Great size kitchen combined with the dining and living area with plenty of storage
- Lock up garage parking for 2 cars with room for storage and further room for up to 3 mores cars for off road parking
- West- East facing 515sqm block (approx.) drenched in sunlight from sun rise to sun set.
- North-West unobstructed views in both directions
- Prestigious cliff top and waterfront position with direct access to the Marino/Hallett Cove coastal walk-way
- Architect and engineer designed with 3 alfresco areas to maximize indoor and outdoor living