14 Radstock Street , MORPHETTVILLE SA 5043
THAT PERFECT HOME BETWEEN THE CITY AND THE BEACH
Situated on approx. 711sqm block sits this solid brick 3 bedroom family home on a private residential street. Boasting 2 separate living areas with the second able to be converted into the fourth bedroom, 2 fantastic outdoor undercover entertaining areas, a stunning below ground swimming pool, a powered workshop & plenty of extras for a growing family. There are floorboards throughout, carpets in all of the bedrooms and the home has been maintained beautifully by the current owner.
What we love in summary:
- Three great size bedrooms two with BIR all carpeted
- Potential to convert the rear second living space into a fourth bedroom for those who need space to accommodate extended families or the young adult of the family with direct rear access away from the main entrance.
- Two separate living areas perfect for mum and dad wanting space away from the kids
- Clean and tidy main bathroom with shower/tub & separate toilet
- Fantastic kitchen with modern appliances including gas cook top overlooking the yard and pool.
- There is also plenty of bench and cupboard space in the kitchen too.
- Good size undercover alfresco
- Fully fenced yard and landscaped gardens with fruit trees
- Stunning below ground swimming pool to the rear with plenty of privacy.
- The backyard itself is big and includes plenty of grass area for the kids and pets to play
- 5m x 6m powered garage/workshop
- Elongated carport which can fit up to 2 cars undercover and plenty of room for more parking behind it
-Solar panel system
- Multiple water tanks for the garden and pool
- Built in 1960 solid brick
-19.5m frontage and 36m depth (approx.)
In a suburb where a standard 3 bedroom family home can be found sitting on half the block size and sometimes smaller, finding a solid brick family home on 711sqm of land with a 19.5 meter frontage will soon become the envy of everyone living nearby. That is what’s on offer here situated between the city & the beach.