50 Curlew Street, SHEIDOW PARK SA 5158
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.
In a class of its own positioned in a sought after suburb, the contemporary design of this three bedroom, two bathroom, multi-level home delivers outstanding space built to capture the amazing views. Suitable for a growing family just moments from the all the local schools and The Hallett Cove shopping mall with all of its conveniences, this one is a must to see to truly appreciate.
The spacious floor plan offers an open plan living and dining area adjacent the larger than normal galley style kitchen with gas appliances, ample cabinetry and a breakfast bar adjoining the light filled living area ensuring plenty of chill-out space for all.
There are also 3 large bedrooms, two of which are positioned at the front of the house serviced by the family bathrooms with separate WC and vanity for convenience.
Mum and dad will love the master being away from the others with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Be prepared to have your senses tuned into peace and tranquility in the private entertaining deck. Complemented by the fresh south easterly breeze - this is an ideal space to take a breath of fresh air after a hard day’s work and the perfect space for family/friends barbeque gathering.
What we love about the home:
- Multi level living zones
- Open plan living and dining area which opens out to the entertaining deck delivering space for entertaining
- Three excellent size bedroom all with BIR
- The master bedroom has an oversized walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances providing easy access to the living and outdoor area
- Zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Double car garage with internal access
- Beautifully landscaped and fully fenced yard
- Under 24km to the Adelaide CBD & 5km to the beach
- Short drive to & from schools, parklands, The Hallett Cove shopping mall and more..
The important numbers:
-600sqm allotment approx.
-Currently leased for $410 per week until 20/3/22